Saturday, August 4, 2012

Quick GET post

Hello lovelies!

I know a lot of people are never really interested in GET posts but I'm super happy with this one and want to show off, haha!

Yes sparkles are needed! I've loved this skirt since it first came out so I was super happy to see it on the comms, and now I own it, mwahaha!  It's longer than I imagined, but I'm also still waiting on the shirt I bought to go with it so..no outfit cord yet!

There was a GO for pinky paradise so I bought three new lenses as well as some dollywink eyelashes and some lense cleaner, but who cares about that? I'm going to put a review on the lenses in a bit so stay tuned! I also ordered 40 lower lashes for $10 online but we'll see how they go when they arrive.
 That wraps this up though, OOOOh except...I recently got involved in a very special project. I'm not allowed to say anything but I'm super excited about it and I hope when it comes to fruition you guys will all support it!
Kisses!


No comments:

Post a Comment